- RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- SALES DEPARTMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- TECHNICAL FACILITIES
- PATENTS AND CERTIFICATIONS
SAMBEAT was founded in 1948 as a tooling and molds development company.
The way the market evolved gave us the opportunity to specialize in the furniture industry offering a wide range of accessories..
In 1995, we launched a new production line based on aluminium: extrusion, cutting and machining. This line completed our commercial offer allowing us to become an overall supply solution for the major furniture manufacturers.
Today we are the leading manufacturers of furniture feet and handles, aluminium profiles, kitchen & bathroom accessories, plastic caps and other terminals. Our innovation, expertise and quality allow us to work together with the main international furniture makers on their new projects.
Currently we have 3 manufacturing facilities in the industrial area of Valencia, where we specialize on the following processes:
- Integral Product Development: Concept, design and manufacturing.
- Creation of custom models, designed exclusivelly for clients. Guaranteed confidentiality.
- Incorporation and Development of new composites adapted to manufacturing, constantly incorporating new materials.
- Close collaboration and technical consulting with our clients designing teams on the elaboration of new ideas .
- Product prototyping and launching of short initial series.
- Vacum-casting: 5-100 pieces.
- Low Cost Moulding: Up to 50.000
- International Sales Network with worldwide presence.
- Customer focused, aiming to find the best solutions in adding value to the clients manufacturing process.
- Direct Technical Advice from the factory.
- Team of skilled people dedicated to find solutions for our customers
- Experience, unity and a clearly defined company policy. "We don’t intend to become the biggest company, only the best one".
- Machining Center.
- Special Aluminium Machining.
- Sink erosion machine.
- Roughing Mill machinery.
- Cylindric Lathes.
- Grinding, Press, Cutting, Welder machinery
Tooling Workshop Section. Mould creation for different production processes:
- Plastic Injection from 4 grams up to 3,600 Kg. Drying and material recovery on plant site.
- Zamak Injection.
Plastic and Zamak Injection.
- Cutting Section
- Machining Center CAD-CAM
Aluminium Machining Section
- Shaping Machine.
- Special machining for structures (frames, glass doors, etc).
- Mounting Presses.
- Painting Station.
- Automatic Packaging Machines.
- Technical and Quality Department.
- Process Control Documents.
- Production and Finishing Method Certificates issued by AIMME.